Terms & Conditions
Provisions of registration agreement
I. Registration Fees
For registration and payment up to 5 September 2022 /Early Saver fee/
*Prices are VAT excluded
Registration fee per 1 (one) Participant includes:Attendance to the conference Conference information kit Full access to the event mobile app Simultaneous translations Lunch, coffee breaks, closing cocktail Business meetings and networking
If the number of attendees of your company is more than 3 (three), you are entitled to apply for a special discount. Contact the Organizer to receive an unique discount code before accomplishing your registration on the website.
III. Payment methods
Registrations for the conference day are to be paid via bank transfer.
IV. Cancelation of participation in Gran Academy 2022
Participant can cancel the the participation in the Conference by notifying the Organizer in written in due time. Participants can refund part of the paid registration fee depending on the remaining days till 27 October 2022, as follows:
IV.(1) more than 45 days prior to the beginning of the Conference 70% of prepayment is returned to the Participant;
IV. (2) less than 45 days, but not less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the Conference 50% of prepayment is returned to the Participant;
IV .(3) less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the Conference the Participant is not entitled to any prepayment return. In case the Participant is not able to attend the event, it is allowed to be replaced with another person from the same company (after prior notification of the Organizer).
V. Force majeur
V.1. The Organizer is not responsible for full or partial non-fulfillment of the event program, if it is due to force majeure.
V.2. In case the Organizer has to cancel Grain Academy 2022 due to an event beyond its control (force majeure, such as global pandemics, epidemics, wars, strikes, extreme weather conditions, fires or government actions) any registration fees and sponsorships will only be refunded by 50%.
V.3.Depending on the travel restrictions, the Organizer reserves the right to modify the event program, the announced guest speakers and the event format.
V.4.In the event that the Organizer has to cancel Grain Academy 2022 due to a future outbreak of COVID-19 or possible mutations of the virus, the registration or sponsorship fees will only be refunded by 50%.
VI. Registration Limits
VI.(1) The Organizer may limit the number of Participants and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse registrations exceeding such a limit.
VI.(2) The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject registrations without needing to state the reason, and without any liability thereon.
VII. Photo Release Waiver
The Participants in the conference grant the Organizer the permission and consent to use the event photographs, videos, or other digital media (“photo”) in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration.
- Participation in the Conference is only valid after completing a registration form, payment and confirmation from Organizers for approved application.
- Each registered participant will receive a registration badge with his/her name, without which a participation in the Conference will be impossible and access to conference place is restricted.
- Grain Academy 2022 will be held in a safe and healthy environment and in accordance with all applicable regulations in Bulgaria.
I. “Website” shall be a conference site that informs and presents the “Grain Academy” annual event and provides an option for event registration via online form, by phone or email.
II. “Website operator” shall be AGRICORE Sole-owner Ltd.
III. Registered office and address of management: Republic of Bulgaria, Varna 9002, Odessos region, 22 Petko Karavelov street
IV. Address for correspondence and complaints: Republic of Bulgaria, Varna 9002, Odessos region, 22 Petko Karavelov street, tel. +359 52 511 237, email: email@example.com
V. Entry in public registers: a) Register of companies as the Registry Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria: 175425685; b) Register of personal data administrators № 273890
VI. Registration as per the VATA: BG175425685
VII. “User” shall be every person who has visited the Website. Users shall be provided with the opportunity to register.
VIII. The general terms and conditions shall contain provisions which are binding for Users and Operator in relation to using the Website and Services by Users. Through their access and the use of the Website Users shall declare that they are aware of the General terms and conditions, they accept them and undertake to keep them. Pursuant to the regulations of the E- commerce Act, the text of the General provisions shall be published on the website and shall be accessible from the following URL address: https://grain-academy/en/terms-and-conditions/ – in a way which allows their preservation and reproduction. At the moment of their registration Users shall expressly declare by filling out the field ‘I am aware with the general provisions and I agree with them’ by clicking on the virtual button Registration that they are aware of the General provisions, that they accept them and that they undertake to keep them.
IX. The Website and Services may be used by only users who are 18 years of age and are not put under full or limited judicial disability. By using the Website and Services Users shall declare they are active people in accordance with the applicable legislation and that there are no other impediments to enter into contractual obligations.
X. Operator shall reserve their right to send Users information bulletin (newsletter) about news and other important information in relation to using the Website and Services. By providing their e- mail address and accepting these General provisions, Users shall give their express consent for receiving commercial messages by Operator. Users are provided with the opportunity to sign off in every message.
XI. Personal data processing
Agricore operates in accordance with the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act and European Parliament Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Personal data shall be processed on the ground of Art.6 (1) keeping the principles of Art.5 (1) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
1. Personal data processing purposes. Operator shall collect and process personal data for the purposes of the Services provided including for the following purposes:
– registration of the conference attendees;
– report and accounting purposes;
– statistic purposes;
2. Type of personal data collected. The personal data collected by Operator through the registration process include first and last name, email, company name, job title, company type, phone, invoice details for company registrants.
3. Third-party use. The personal data processed by Operator shall be only used for the purposes for which the latter have been submitted and shall not be presented to third parties without Users’ consent excluding the cases when the personal data have been required by court authorities or officials authorized by law to require and collect information containing personal data and while keeping the normative enactments determined (e.g. The Electronic Messages Act, The E- commerce Act, The Ministry of Interior Act, etc.).
4. Right to access and edit personal data User shall be given the right to access his personal data and edit any incorrect information provided.
5. Right to be forgotten User shall have the right to obtain an erasure of personal data concerning him or her without unique delay as per the provisions of Art.17 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
XII. Other provisions
- The General provisions and the Website’s contents shall be accessible to Users in Bulgarian. In cases when the English version of the General provisions or the Website’s contents contradicts with the Bulgarian version, the Bulgarian version shall prevail.
- Operator may amend the General provisions any time by publishing their new version with indicating the date of performance of the relative amendments and their effective date. For Services rendered before the effective date of amendments performed the rules of the effective General provisions as at this moment shall apply.
- The Bulgarian law shall be applicable to the relations between Users and Operator on the occasion of using the Website and Services. All the disputes related to Operator’s Services which cannot be resolved by negotiation shall be resolved by the competent court of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- The parties shall declare that in case some of the regulations of the General provisions becomes null and void this will not lead to invalidity of the rest of the regulations or of the General provisions as a whole.
The latest edition of General provisions (Terms and conditions) were approved by decision of “Agricore” Sole-owner Ltd.’s Director and shall take effect as of 01.08.2022
Date of latest addition: 01-08-2022